Due to a pending retirement we require an experienced Automotive Technician who is reliable, hard-working and has excellent attention to detail to join the Cooke Howlison Toyota team.
You will be given opportunities to work with the latest technology and participate in Toyota factory training.
To be successful in this position and be able to make a positive difference, you will:
- be a highly motivated and skilled, fully qualified technician
- have good communication and organisational skills
- auto electrical experience would be an advantage
- like a challenge and be a team player
- hold an AVI (WOF) Certification (preferred)
The job also requires that you:
- have New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand work visa
- have a current full driver’s license
- pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
Cooke Howlison Toyota offers excellent working conditions, a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work within a great team.
Anything is possible at Toyota because we believe in you.
If you’re not from Dunedin and are looking for a life style change then Dunedin is the places to come to – affordable housing, affordable living and no traffic congestion.
Apply online today