Are you looking for your next challenge? Enjoy a busy environment working in a great team and dealing with a wide variety of people? Then we want to hear from you.
With a sustained increase in service and repair work, we are looking for a qualified Automotive Technician to join our team at Blenheim Toyota.
You can expect:
• An industry leading remuneration package reflecting your experience and/or qualification
• To enjoy working within a great company atmosphere with a clear direction, working with NZ's most popular and respected vehicle brand
• Personal development provided by Toyota’s Technical training, regarded as industry leading
• A leading workshop with excellent equipment and people
We're looking for:
• A trade qualified technician or an experienced 3rd year apprentice/tradesperson
• A professional and reliable work ethic, with high personal standards for your own work
• A current NZ driver’s license and either NZ residency or citizenship
• WOF certification preferred, but not essential
Blenheim Toyota offers a vibrant company atmosphere to enjoy, a competitive remuneration package and a varied role working with great product.
As a part of the McDermid Auto Collective – we strive to provide an unrivalled, exceptional & personalised customer experience within the automotive industry. Our network of Toyota dealerships in Blenheim, Kaiapoi, Rangiora, Ashburton and Timaru deliver all the personal and local benefits of a smaller dealership with the connectivity, strength and reach of our larger collective.
Please apply online and in confidence to Tim Warren with a covering letter and a copy of your CV outlining your work history.
Skills & Experience
trade qualified or an experienced 3rd year apprentice/tradesperson
current NZ driver’s license and either NZ residency or citizenship
WOF certification preferred, but not essential