Rutherford & Bond Toyota stands as a market leading vehicle dealership where we pride ourselves on doing the simple things well and making it easy for our customers to do business with us. With five dealerships within the Wellington region, we provide a fantastic product that’s matched by great facilities and passionate staff.
We have an opportunity for a Parts & Service Advisor to join our Kapiti Team. It is unique in the sense that you will switch between our Parts Department and Service Department, as both are situated in the same area and work closely together on a daily basis.
The position is based in a fast-paced environment and will involve:
- Booking all service and repair appointments
- Seeing customers in and out of reception
- Advising customers on their servicing requirements and costs involved
- Responding to all customer questions and enquires in a timely manner and ensure the customer is well informed throughout the entire process
- Ordering parts required by customers and the Dealership in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of quotes, purchase orders and other documentation required for buy-in products
- Liaising with Workshop Technicians, the Parts Department and back of house management, to organise labour and parts required
- Providing a great customer experience and being a role model for exceptional customer service at all times
As our Parts & Service Advisor, you’ll have a solid background in either retail or hospitality. This role is customer facing, and you will essentially be the face of both departments. We’re wanting an individual who can deliver excellent customer service, can build meaningful relationships and are willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
In addition to this, we’re also looking for:
- Computer systems savviness with the competency to use our online dealer management system
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with excellent phone manner
- Confidence in dealing with challenging customer concerns resulting in excellent outcomes for both the customer and the business
- Current driver’s licence
Standard hours are 7.15am – 5.30 pm Monday – Friday, with rostered Saturday mornings 8.00 am – 12.00 pm.
If this sounds like you, by submitting your application online, emailing your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or popping into our dealership on 11 Ihakara Street, Paraparaumu.