• Join an authorised Toyota Dealership
• Gain globally recognised Toyota qualifications
• Work with Toyota diagnostic equipment and tools
Pacific Toyota, a franchise Toyota dealership and service centre, is an award winning company with three locations in the Bay of Plenty, and we’re looking for ideal candidates to take on an exciting opportunity that has just become available within our busy Service Department in our Whakatane Dealership.
Don’t let this chance to develop your career pass you by. There’s room to grow within our well-respected Toyota service centre, or throughout the wider Miles Motor Group with 12 full dealerships and two service centres across the country.
To be considered, you will ideally possess:
• A Warrant of Fitness issuing Authority
• A National Certificate in Automotive Engineering level 4 or equivalent
• A full New Zealand driver’s licence
• Great communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
• The ability to work in a team environment and contribute effectively
• A high level of motivation to succeed in a busy workshop environment
• The ability to work full time in New Zealand
• Toyota experience preferred but not necessary
As well as competitive remuneration and bonus structure, we offer what many independent service centres can’t – unrivaled opportunities to develop qualifications, and the recognition of working for one of the world’s biggest and most respected brands, an excellent working environment, and great people to work with!
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand without restriction.
If this opportunity sounds like you, follow the link below to apply